Tuesday, March 25, 2014

this makes sense

I’m a client, looking for someone to set the visual tone for my new app/product. You need an Art Director. I’m an agency owner, looking to hire someone who can see higher-level things than my Designers and can impact my business and that of my clients. You need a Creative Director. I’m a Designer, looking for a mentor that can help me hone my skills so that my designs evoke just the right feel. You need an Art Director. I’m a client, looking for someone to tell me why that particular color scheme for my new product is better for my users and will make me rich. You need a Creative Director. I’m an agency owner, looking to hire someone who can ensure that my Designers’ work is of the highest quality, the typefaces are well chosen, and the grids are pixel-perfect. You need a Art Director. I’m a Designer, looking for guidance to help develop my critical thinking skills so that I can better understand how my designs can affect my clients’ business. You need a Creative Director.

No comments: