Sunday, May 31, 2009

Power of Story

I see a lot of kids movies as a parent and 80% of them are pretty much a C+ with the other 20% having something fun but nowhere near as powerful as a good non-kid genre title. Today I saw UP with my kids and this is by far the best kid animated movie and story I've ever seen and it is bar-none a powerful story animated or not.

No comments: